| ||1. Description |
| The Home Location Register (HLR) is one of basic systems in the mobile communication network. It manages subscriber data (related to location, authentication, service, authority, and supplementary services) in real time. The HLR interworks with the MSC/VLR, the AC, the AuC, the SMS, the SGSN, GGSN, and the feature server to support origination/termination, authentication, SMS, packet transmission, location data, and the services of the intelligent network . |
| ||2. Key Features |
|● Subscriber location management |
● Subscriber handset power management
● Supplementary service activation status management
● Subscriber data provision for the systems interworking with the HLR
● Compliance with ANSI-41, IS-53A, and IS-771.
ㆍANSI TIA/EIA-41-C, TIA/EIA-41-D, TIA/EIA-725-A, TIA-EIA-764, TIA/EIA-664, TSB 55: IS-41-A,
● Compliance with GSM/WCDMA
ㆍ3GPP TS 29.002, TS 22.004, TS 22.078, TS 22.081~22.086, TS 22.088, TS 22.090,
TS 23.002, TS 23.003, TS 23.011, TS 23.060, TS 23.078, TS 23.081 ~ 23.086, etc
ㆍGSM 02.04, 02.41, 02.81~ 02.86, 02.88, 02.90, 03.81~ 03.86, 03.88, 03.90,
04.81 ~ 04.86, 04.88, 04.90, 09.02
● Various services and easy development of services
ㆍProvides all services and features defined in ANSI-41 D/E, WIN, and 3GPP (GSM, WCDMA, CAP)
● Standard compliance and verification
ㆍPassed compatibility tests with Samsung, LG, Motorola, and Lucent systems.
● Complete failover and recovery for the system
ㆍFault tolerant system is supported for complete hardware redundancy.
ㆍHigh availability is supported for real-time S/W replication.